Every pie at Michele’s Pies is made by hand at her small gourmet pie shop in Norwalk, CT. That might have something to do with her 27 National Pie Championship awards. Whether they’re steaming fresh pumpkins to go into their heavenly pumpkin pies, hand crimping each crust, or sprinkling the tops with roasted nuts and streusel-y bits, every perfect pie looks as if it was a fairytale pie.
Each Chicken Pot Pie is made with fresh vegetables and the signature and famous flaky pie crust. Eat it as a meal or as a side dish. This is one chicken pot pie that you won’t be disappointed with.
- This package includes a 9" Chicken Pot Pie
- Each pie serves up to 8 people
Crust: Flour, vegetable shortening, water, salt. Filling: Chicken, carrots, celery, potato, onion, flour, heavy cream, chicken broth, salt, pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships frozen with an ice pack
- Pies may arrive thawed
- Defrost before baking
- Freeze for up to 3 months
- Brust crust with milk or cream.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes
- Turn the oven down to 350 and bake an additional 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Internal temperature should be 165 or higher.
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.