There’s no canned pumpkin here, which is what we like right off the bat with this pie. Michele’s Pies purees fresh pumpkin and adds Vermont maple syrup and cream to give the filling a rich and creamy texture. She then pours everything into a super flaky pie crust made using her grandmother’s old-fashioned recipe. That might have something to do with her 27 National Pie Championship awards! On top is a generous layer of pecans dusted with brown sugar and cinnamon for the perfect crunch to this perfect pumpkin pie.
This package includes a 9" maple pumpkin pie that serves up to 8 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships frozen with an ice pack
- Pies may arrive thawed
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days
- Freeze for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.