Sprouted Coconut Box - 4 Pack
Every coconut contains a layer of meat, coconut water, and a tiny seed the size of a pearl. After nearly six months in the tree, the coconut will drop to the ground. After a few more months, that tiny seed begins to grow, eventually filling the entire coconut. This creates a big spongy mass that can have a flavor profile ranging from sweet and juicy to salty and savory. The texture is akin to cotton candy or sponge cake!
To say that Rane Roatta has a passion for tropical Florida fruits would be an understatement. He started selling fruit at Miami farmers markets nearly a decade ago, picking up fruit from local farms on his bicycle. Nowadays, Roatta and partner Edelle Schlegel work with hundreds of local Miami growers, and they even own their own seven-acre farm to experiment with new varieties. The rare & exotic fruit they source usually ships the day after it’s picked, and it’s oftentimes fruit that simply can’t be found outside of the Tropics.
This package includes 4 Sprouted Coconuts.
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Miami Fruit is unable to ship fruit to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, bring your box inside right away and remove all of the Sprouted Coconuts from the box.
- Store at room temperature for 1-2 days, or in the refrigerator for 1-4 days at the most; though the sooner the better!
- Miami Fruit ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to Arizona and California
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.