Durian Fruit Variety Box - 2 lbs.
This pack contains three varieties of Malaysian durian, The King of Fruits! Miami Fruit has been working for years to ship Malaysian durian straight to your home. This durian is always tree-ripened and tree fallen, which ensures the richest flavors and most nutrients in every bite. Because they are tree-ripened, their shelf life would only be about two days fresh, so the durian is frozen on the same day it’s harvested. It is impossible to ship fresh tree fallen durian from Malaysia to the USA, and frozen is the next best thing!
To say that Rane Roatta has a passion for tropical Florida fruits would be an understatement. He started selling fruit at Miami farmers markets nearly a decade ago, picking up fruit from local farms on his bicycle. Nowadays, Roatta and partner Edelle Schlegel work with hundreds of local Miami growers, and they even own their own seven-acre farm to experiment with new varieties. The rare & exotic fruit they source usually ships the day after it’s picked, and it’s oftentimes fruit that simply can’t be found outside of the Tropics.
This package includes 2 lbs of frozen Durian
- 1 tray of Musang King Durian – Musang King durian has a wonderfully sweet and rich flavor. It’s a great starter variety for people new to Malaysian durian.
- 1 tray of D24 (Sultan) Durian – D24 Durian, also known as Sultan Durian is typically a very pale yellow/white color. The texture is super thick, dense, and creamy when thawed. The flavor can be described as sophisticated with hints of white chocolate.
- 1 pack of Puyat Durian – Creamy and delicious! Each pod has a large amount of flesh.
- Each tray weighs approx. 10.5 oz.
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Miami Fruit is unable to ship fruit to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, bring your box inside right away and remove all of the fruit from the box.
- Store at room temperature for 1-2 days, or in the refrigerator for 1-4 days at the most; though the sooner the better!
- Dispose of immediately or freeze due to smell.
- Miami Fruit ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to Arizona and California
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.