Vegan Japanese Spicy Hemp Miso Ramen Meal Kit for 4
Menya Jiro proudly introduces creamy rich Miso flavored Spicy Hemp ramen, powerfully flavored, and vegan! Accompanied by Kimchi, Seaweed, Scallion, Bean Sprout, Hemp Seed, and Sweet Corn toppings
Menya Jiro, led by Chef Jiro Anmo, opened a ramen shop in Ibusuki City, Kagoshima District, Japan in 2010 and it proved to be so successful that they brought it to New York City as a popup. It was so acclaimed it set up shop permanently. Menya Jiro’s signature ramen combines pork tonkotsu and chicken broths, with soy sauce and other seasonings imported directly from Kagoshima yielding ramen that is perfectly balanced, umami-packed, and brimming with springy handmade noodles and slices of slow-roasted chashu pork.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 bowls of Hemp Miso Ramen:
Hemp Miso Ramen Kit Includes:
- Miso (4 oz.)
- Sweet Corn (2.8 oz.)
- Kimchi (2.8 oz)
- Seaweed (2 oz.)
- Scallion (2 oz.)
- Bean Sprout (9 oz.)
- Hemp Seeds (2 oz.)
- Hemp Milk
- Spicy Garlic Oil
- Hemp Milk – water, Hulled Hemp Seed,m Contains 1% or less of : Disodium phosphate, fellan gum, natural vanilla flavor with other natural flavors. Tricalcium phosphate, vitamin D2, Xanthan Gum
- Miso – Soybean, water, rice, salt, sugar, Isolated soy protein, Garlic, Canola oil, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Ginger, Cabbage extract, chili, rice vinegar, broad beans, wheat flour, sesame oil chili pepper, sesame
Red pepper, Chili pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- Scallion, Beansprout, sweet corn, seaweed can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Kimchi, Hemp milk best keep refrigerated for 1 week,
- Do not freeze Hemp Milk
- Prepare a pot with hemp milk, miso, 200ml of water, bring to a boil
- Pour into a bowl with the garlic oil
- Boil another pot of water
- Put the beansprouts in and cook for 30 seconds
- Boil another pot of water
- Put the noodles inside for approximately 2 minutes
- Take out the noodles and put them inside the strainer bowl
- Take out the noodles from the strainer and pour them into the ramen bowl along with the Kimchi, scallions, seaweed, sweet corn, and hemp seeds.
- Menya Jiro Ramen ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.