Black & White Cookies are a New York City classic, and Mendy’s makes ’em as good anyone. The cookie itself is more cake than cookie, and serves as the perfect vehicle for the rich frosting — half vanilla and half chocolate.
The Jewish deli made famous on “Seinfeld” when Jerry argued with Kenny Bania over whether soup is a dinner is now one of the most popular delis in New York City. Founded by Mendy Merel in 1998, the Glatt-Kosher deli in Manhattan is known for its exceptional corned beef, pastrami, and legendary meal-worthy soups.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen — under OU Kosher supervision.
This package includes 8 large Black & White Cookies
- Cookies are approximately 5 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- Black & Whites can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, or refrigerated for one week
- Black & Whites can be stored in your freezer for up to 6 weeks in a sealed bag
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.