This Kugel Combo pack provides a delicious, festive option for both the potato purists and noodle lovers in your mishpuche!
Mendy’s Kosher Delicatessen in Midtown Manhattan was made famous when Jerry Seinfeld argued with Kenny Bania over whether soup is a dinner on “Seinfeld.” Today, the Jewish deli founded by Mendy Merel in 1988 is popular in its own right for their Glatt-Kosher corned beef, pastrami, and legendary meal-worthy soups. Their famous over-stuffed sandwich combos are the stuff of legend, enhanced by signature accompaniments like deli mustard, pickles, Russian dressing, and, of course, soup!
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen — under OU Kosher supervision.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Potato Kugel (8″ × 6″ pan)
- 1 lb. Sweet Noodle Kugel (8″ × 6″ pan)
Instructions / Storage
- Kugel is fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place kugel in the refrigerator until ready to eat
- Kugel should be enjoyed within one week
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place in an oven-safe baking dish
- Heat until warm throughout
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.