This Salatim package is a perfect spread for any occasion. A fabulous party starter, and a essential fridge item. Enjoy fresh and homemade Hummus, Babagonush, Matbucha, Schug, Tahina and a some of the infamous pickles. All Kosher!
Mendy’s Kosher Delicatessen in Midtown Manhattan was made famous when Jerry Seinfeld argued with Kenny Bania over whether soup is a dinner on “Seinfeld.” Today, the Jewish deli founded by Mendy Merel in 1988 is popular in its own right for their Glatt-Kosher corned beef, pastrami, and legendary meal-worthy soups. Their famous over-stuffed sandwich combos are the stuff of legend, enhanced by signature accompaniments like deli mustard, pickles, Russian dressing, and, of course, soup!
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen — under OU Kosher supervision.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 8 Pitas
- 1 Pint Hummus
- 1 Pint Babagonush
- 1 Pint Matbucha
- 1/2 Pint Schug
- 1/2 Pint Tahina
- 1 Quart Israeli Pickles
Instructions / Storage
- Spreads arrive fresh and ready to eat
- Pita arrives frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store all contents in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Allow Pita to thaw at room temperature
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.