This package features an actual platter filled with Mendy’s Jewish deli meats – Pastrami, Corned Beef and Salami – all crave-worthy and all Kosher. Just unwrap it and serve with the included deli classics – cole slaw, pickles, fresh rye, deli mustard and Russian dressing.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen – under OU Kosher supervision.
Each Kosher Deli Platter for 6 includes:
- 2 lbs of sliced Kosher meat including Pastrami, Corned Beef and Salami
- 12 slices of fresh rye
- 1 quart of cole slaw
- 1 quart of pickles
- 1/2 pint of deli mustard
- 1/2 pint of Russian dressing
Instructions / Storage
- Mendy’s hand slices the meats to order, then freezes them before shipping
- Meats are fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place deli platter, cole slaw, pickles and mustard in the refrigerator, and keep rye bread at room temperature
- Enjoy within 2 days, or freeze the meats and rye bread for up to one month
- If frozen, allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- remove meat from refrigerator two hours before serving
- if you would like to warm the meat, place a thin layer on aluminum foil, close the foil and heat in a 300-degree oven for 10 minutes
- alternatively, you can heat in the microwave for 30 seconds (using a microwave-safe plate or dish
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.