This package features all that you need to throw an excellent Rosh Hashanah Dinner! Complete with 2 Round Challahs, traditional Honey Cake, Tzimmes, kosher meats, and more, leave Rosh Hashanah to the pros this year with a package your family will crave throughout the year 5780.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen – under OU Kosher supervision.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes
- 1 lb. Brisket
- 2 Stuffed Capon
- 1 Qt. Matzah Ball Soup
- 2 Round Holiday Challah
- 1 lb. Tzimmes
- 1 lb. Pastrami
- 1 Potato Kugel (8″ × 6″ pan)
- 1 jar Honey (1 oz.)
- 1 loaf Honey Cake
- 8 oz. Grape Juice
- 2 Tea Light Candles
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- 2 Pcs. Stuffed Cabbage (1 lb.)
- Choice of Potato Kugel OR Sweet Noodle Kugel (each 8″ × 6″)
- 2 Stuffed Capons
- Pastrami (1 lb.)
- Brisket with Gravy (1 lb.)
- Roast Turkey with Gravy (1 lb.)
- Hummus (1 Pt.)
Matzo Ball Soup – Carrots, Onions, Celery, Matzoh Balls, and Chicken
Beef Brisket – Salt, Pepper, Garlic
Potato Kugel -Potatoes, Oil, Eggs, Onion, Salt, Black pepper
Pastrami – Kosher Beef, Water, Salt, Spices
Corned Beef – Kosher Beef, Water, Salt, Spices
Stuffed Cabbage – Green Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Rice, Beef, Tomato, Salt And Olive Oil
Capon – Onion, Chicken, Bell Pepper, And House Seasoning
Honey Cake – Flour, Honey, Whole Eggs, Water, Cinnamon, Vanilla & Salt
Tzimmes – Yams, Dried plum, Carrots, Honey, Brown Sugar
Coleslaw – Cabbage, Water, Vinegar, Mayonnaise, Sugar, Salt, Spices
Challah – Flour, Egg, Canola Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Mendy’s hand slices their Kosher deli meats to order, then freezes them just before shipping
- Meats are fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place all meats, kugel, stuffed cabbage, soup, and capon in the refrigerator until ready to eat
- Store challahs at room temperature until ready to enjoy
- Do not freeze the cole slaw
- Enjoy meats within 3 to 4 days, or freeze for up to one month
- The other non-meat items should be enjoyed within one week
Pastrami + Brisket
- If frozen, thaw meat in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove meat from refrigerator two hours before serving or heating
- If you would like to warm the meat, place a thin layer on aluminum foil, close the foil and heat in a 300-degree oven for 10 minutes
- alternatively, you can heat in the microwave for 30 seconds (using a microwave-safe plate or dish)
- Assemble your sandwich with your favorite accoutrements. Enjoy!
Kugel + Stuffed Cabbage + Capon
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place in an oven safe baking dish
- Heat until warm throughout
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.