This package features everything you need for a complete, Glatt Kosher Passover Seder the whole mishpuche can enjoy.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen – under OU Kosher supervision.
Each Glatt Kosher Passover Seder serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 1 Box Matzah
- 2 Quarts Matzah Ball Soup
- 1 lb. Brisket
- 1/2 Pint Gravy
- 1 Potato Kugel
- 1 Quart Matzah Farfel
- 1/2 Pint Charoset
- 1 Pint Coleslaw
- 2 Haggadah Books
- 2 Roasted Bones
- 1 Seder Plate
- 1/2 Pint Marror
- 1/2 Pint Horseradish
- 3 Roasted Hard Boiled Eggs (Eggs May Arrive Cracked)
- 2 Stuffed Breast of Capon
- 1/2 Pint Carpas
- Choose to add more meat!
Meat Options Include
- 1 lb. Passover Brisket
- 1 lb. Passover Corned Beef
- 1 lb. Passover Turkey
- 1 lb. Passover Pastrami
Contents are Glatt Kosher
Matzah: Flour and water
Matzah Ball Soup: Chicken, carrots , onions, celery, water, salt, pepper, dill, parsnip, turnip
Matzah Balls: Eggs, strictly Passover matzo meal, salt, pepper, garlic powder
Stuffed breast of capon: Chicken breast spices stuffed with matzah farfel vegetable celery
Brisket: Prime brisket, house spices
Potato Kugel: Potatoes, oil, eggs, onion, salt, black pepper
Coleslaw: Cabbage, water, (strictly Passover Vinegar & Mayonnaise), sugar, salt, spices
Matzah farfel: Onions, mushrooms, sticky Passover farfel, egg salt black pepper, garlic oil
Charoset: Apple, walnut, cinnamon, brown sugar red wine
Marror: Horseradish strictly passover vinegar and salt
Horseradish: Horseradish, beets, strictly Passover vinegar and Salt.
Roasted egg: Roasted egg
Instructions / Storage
- Mendy’s hand slices their Kosher deli meats to order, then freezes them just before shipping with ice packs
- Meats are fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place all meats, kugel, soup, and capon in the refrigerator until ready to eat
- Enjoy meats within 3 to 4 days, or freeze for up to one month
- The other non-meat items should be enjoyed within one week
Pastrami + Brisket + Capon
- If frozen, thaw meat & gravy in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove meat from refrigerator two hours before serving or heating
- Add included gravies to brisket and Capon before warming
- To warm , place in oven on 300-degree for 10 minutes
- Alternatively, you can heat in the microwave for 30 seconds (using a microwave-safe plate or dish)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place in an oven safe baking dish
- Heat until warm throughout
Seder plates items should be kept in refrigerator – assemble on plate at time of useDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.