This package includes 12 classic knishes from Mendy’s Kosher Deli. Choose from potato, spinach, and crave-worthy pastrami, and enjoy with the included deli mustard.
The Jewish deli made famous on “Seinfeld” when Jerry argued with Kenny Bania over whether soup is a dinner is now one of the most popular delis in New York City. Founded by Mendy Merel in 1998, the Glatt-Kosher deli in Manhattan is known for its exceptional corned beef, pastrami, and legendary meal-worthy soups.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen — under OU Kosher supervision.
This package includes 12 knishes and 1/2 pint of deli mustard
- Knishes are approximately 4 inches wide and weigh (each 8 oz.)
- Square Knishes are 3.5 inches wide and weigh (each 7 oz.)
- Choose to add-on 1 lb. of Mendy’s Hummus
Choose from the following knishes:
- Round Potato
- Square Potato
- Spinach (round)
- Pastrami (round)
Instructions / Storage
- Mendy’s bakes their knishes to order, then freezes them before shipping
- Knishes are fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place knishes and mustard in the refrigerator
- Enjoy within 2 days, or freeze for up to one month
- If frozen, allow knishes to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- remove knishes from refrigerator one to two hours before serving
- place knishes on a baking sheet and heat in a 300-degree oven for 15 minutes, or until warm throughout
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.