Bursting with color, Melissa’s Citrus Crate is packed with the season’s best-tasting citrus fruits. Each fruit has been hand-selected to be included in this assortment. Subject to seasonal availability, the crate includes Blood Oranges, Pink Grapefruit, Meyer Lemons, Tangerines, Navel Oranges, Key Limes, and Kumquats. Ranging from tart to sweet, all varieties are full of wonderful tangy flavors that are characteristic of Melissa’s premium fresh citrus fruits.
From its founding by Sharon and Joe Hernandez in 1984 in a small rented room, to its current standing as the U.S.’s largest distributor of specialty produce with a 280,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles, Melissa’s Produce has remained family-run. If you’ve been wondering how world-class restaurants and TV shows like “Top Chef” have been able to track down the world’s best produce…well, the secret’s out. Fresh vegetable and fruit delivery includes flawless baby vegetables; exotic fruits including lychees and Pepino melons (and some you may not have even heard of, like sapotes and tamarillos); and more — you’ve truly never had produce like this.
Unfortunately this product may not be shipped to Arizona or California due to Agricultural Laws
This package includes 6 lbs. of Citrus
Citrus Varieties May Include
- Blood Orange
- Key Limes
- Valencia Oranges
Instructions / Storage
- Fruits arrive ready to enjoy or prepare!
- Upon arrival, fruits may be stored on the countertop for 3-5 days
- Melissa’s Produce ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.