This beautiful woven basket holds a bountiful array of freshly picked vegetables, making it easy to incorporate more produce to your outdoor barbeque. Also included is a gourmet grill-wok topper to prevent your veggies from falling into the fire, a Garlic and Herbs Grinder, and a set of four circle kabobs (which fit most plates).
Founded by Sharon and Joe Hernandez in 1984, Melissa’s Produce distributes the freshest produce to world-class restaurants, TV shows like “Top Chef,” and you. From its founding in a small rented room to its current standing as the U.S.’s largest distributor of specialty produce with a 280,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles, Melissa’s Produce has remained family-run since the beginning. Fresh vegetable and fruit delivery includes flawless baby vegetables; exotic fruits including lychees and Pepino melons (and some you may not have even heard of, like sapotes and tamarillos); and more — you’ve truly never had produce like this.
Produce included is subject to availability and will vary
This package includes:
- 9 lbs. of Grilling Vegetables
- 1 Garlic & Herbs Grinder
- 4 Circle Kabobs
- 1 Grill-Wok Topper
Grilling Vegetables May Include
- Red Bell Peppers
- Yellow Bell Peppers
- Sweet Onions (Maui, Perfect Sweet, or Cipolline)
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Chayote Squash
- Asian Eggplant
- Elephant Garlic
- Anaheim Peppers
- Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
Instructions / Storage
- Vegetables arrive ready to enjoy or prepare!
- Upon arrival, fruits may be stored on the countertop for 3-5 days
- Melissa’s Produce ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.