Wet-Aged Upper Choice Steak Sampler - 6 Pack
This pack contains two center-cut filets, two frenched sawcut ribeyes and two center cut strip steaks, all USDA Upper Choice (one-half notch below Prime on the marbling scale) and wet-aged.
Meats by Linz, founded in 1963 and run by the third-generation Linz family, supplies beef to some of Chicago’s best steakhouses. Its high-quality Midwestern Angus beef is expertly trimmed by highly skilled cutters.
This package includes:
- 2 Wet-Aged Upper Choice Center Cut Filets (each 8 oz.)
- 2 Wet-Aged Upper Choice Sawcut Ribeyes Frenched (each 18 oz.)
- 2 Wet-Aged Upper Choice Center Cut Strip Steaks (each 14 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze or thaw in refrigerator overnight as needed
- Please cook within 3 days of thawing
- May be frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Meats by Linz ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.