Dry-Aged Upper Choice Steak Sampler - 6 Pack
Meats by Linz
This pack contains two porterhouse steaks, two sawcut ribeyes and two center cut strip steaks, all USDA Upper Choice (one-half notch below Prime on the marbling scale) and dry-aged.
Meats by Linz, founded in 1963 and run by the third-generation Linz family, supplies beef to some of Chicago’s best steakhouses. Its high-quality Midwestern Angus beef is expertly trimmed by highly skilled cutters and dry-aged in one of the country’s largest dry-aging rooms.
This package includes:
- 2 Dry-Aged Upper Choice Porterhouse Steaks (each 24 oz.)
- 2 Dry-Aged Upper Choice Sawcut Ribeyes (each 24 oz.)
- 2 Dry-Aged Upper Choice Center Cut Strip Steaks (each 10 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze or thaw in refrigerator overnight as needed
- Please cook within 3 days of thawing
- May be frozen for up to 6 months
- Meats by Linz ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.