Meat Mitch is putting all their world-famous bbq in one complete package for the feasting. Featuring their famous ribs, gorgeous hand-pulled chunks of pulled pork, award-winning slow-smoked brisket, and their best kept secret their burnt ends you will be in BBQ heaven.
Established in 2013 in Kansas City, Kansas, barbecue team Meat Mitch’s pork ribs and sauces have won numerous national BBQ competitions. Mitch Benjamin created his own BBQ sauce and dry rub after training alongside world champion pit masters. Meat Mitch’s unique blend of spices form the base of his Kansas City-style dry rub and BBQ sauces like Mitch’s boss sauce, which perfectly blends sweet molasses and a tangy tomato base with heat.
- Each KC BBQ Sampler serves 10-12 people
Each Package Includes
- 2 Slabs of Ribs (each rack is approximately 2 pounds)
- 2 lbs of Pulled Pork
- 2 lbs of Sliced Brisket
- 2 lbs of Burnt Ends
- 1 Bottle (21oz) of WHOMP Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Meat Mitch BBQ is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit. Each item arrives pre-cooked
- To serve, follow the reheating instructions included with each package
- BBQ can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Meat Mitch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.