Meat Mitch ships its famous Kansas City Ribs nationwide on Goldbelly! Feast on quality Kansas City BBQ ribs normally reserved for national competition judges. Slathered with Meat Mitch’s World Championship BBQ sauce, these hickory-smoked pork St. Louis-style ribs were featured at the 2012 MLB All-Star game. In true KC fashion, Meat Mitch’s smoky ribs are complemented by a sweet and tangy sauce with heat.
Established in 2013 in Kansas City, Kansas, barbecue team Meat Mitch’s pork ribs and sauces have won numerous national BBQ competitions. Mitch Benjamin created his own BBQ sauce and dry rub after training alongside world champion pit masters. Meat Mitch’s unique blend of spices form the base of his Kansas City-style dry rub and BBQ sauces like Mitch’s boss sauce, which perfectly blends sweet molasses and a tangy tomato base with heat.
- Each package includes 2 Slabs of Pork Ribs and serves 6-8 people
- Each Rack weighs approximately 2 pounds
Instructions / Storage
- Meat Mitch BBQ is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy immediately
- BBQ can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- To serve, thaw meat for up to 24 hours before heating. Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and heat in a 350F preheated oven for 35-45 minutes
- Meat Mitch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.