This is the ultimate Valentine’s Day meal in a box! 2 Lobsters, Clam Chowder, and Heart Shaped Blueberry Bread Pudding, what else does your love need?!
A rich, creamy, and decadent Maine style lobster stew. The secret? They start by making a fresh stock out of lobster shells, vegetables, and herbs, which are simmered for hours to extract the most flavor. They then add lots of cream, fresh tarragon, and spices, finishing with lots of fresh lobster meat.
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. And now you can enjoy McLoons’ most popular item at home! This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
A top selling dessert at the lobster shack. McLoons combines wild Maine blueberries, cubes of fresh bread, white chocolate chips, and a homemade vanilla custard. Baked until cooked through and slightly crispy on top, they then top with a homemade white chocolate drizzle. Super moist and decadent, sure to please any dessert, bread pudding, white chocolate, or blueberry lover. This pudding is made with wild Maine blueberries from “Blueberry Hannah”. A veteran and participant in Homegrown by Heroes- Farmer Veteran Coalition, Hannah is a one woman operation in Lincolnville, Maine – raking, cleaning, and packing the blueberries herself!
This package includes:
- 2 Whole Cooked Lobsters (1.5 lbs each)
- 1 Heart Blueberry Bread Pudding for 2
- 1 qt. Clam Chowder
- Clam Chowder comes with oyster crackers
Bread Pudding: Wild Maine Blueberries, white bread, white chocolate, cream, eggs, sugar, pure vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Stew can be stored for up to three days in the refrigerator
- Microwave: Remove lid and heat for 5 minutes. Stir and heat until warmed through.
- Stovetop: Reheat over medium, stirring, until warmed through
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Bread pudding can be stored up to one week in the refrigerator or frozen
- Microwave: Heat in microwave for 2 minutes
- Oven: Cover with foil in oven proof dish and heat at 350 until warm and soft.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.