McLoon’s Lobster Shack ships nationwide with Goldbelly—order their legendary Maine lobster dinners, buttery lobster rolls, chowders & more right to your door. This is the ultimate Valentine’s Day meal in a box! 2 Lobsters, Clam Chowder, and Heart Shaped Blueberry Bread Pudding, what else does your love need?!
Homemade in small batches, using all fresh ingredients, McLoons’ Clam Chowder is the top-selling soup at the Maine shack. It sells out within a few hours!
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. The star of the show features two succulent 1.5 lb lobsters cooked to perfection and ready for you to enjoy with your favorite valentine!
A top selling dessert at the lobster shack. McLoons combines wild Maine blueberries, cubes of fresh bread, white chocolate chips, and a homemade vanilla custard. Baked until cooked through and slightly crispy on top, they then top with a homemade white chocolate drizzle. Super moist and decadent, sure to please any dessert, bread pudding, white chocolate, or blueberry lover. This pudding is made with wild Maine blueberries from “Blueberry Hannah”. A veteran and participant in Homegrown by Heroes—Farmer Veteran Coalition, Hannah is a one woman operation in Lincolnville, Maine—raking, cleaning, and packing the blueberries herself!
McLoon’s is a family-owned lobster shack located on a working lobster wharf in South Thomaston on Maine’s off-the-beaten-path Spruce Head Island. McLoon’s was named the best lobster roll in all of Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters, and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). It’s as authentic Maine as it gets!
This package includes:
- 2 Whole Cooked Lobsters (1.5 lbs each)
- 1 Heart Blueberry Bread Pudding for 2
- 1 qt. Clam Chowder
- Clam Chowder comes with oyster crackers
Bread Pudding: Wild Maine Blueberries, white bread, white chocolate, cream, eggs, sugar, pure vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Chowder can be stored for up to three days in the refrigerator
- Microwave: Remove lid and heat for 5 minutes. Stir and heat until warmed through.
- Stovetop: Reheat over medium, stirring, until warmed through
- Cooked lobsters are meant to be prepared and served the day received, however they can stay in the refrigerator overnight
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- The cook time is much longer for these 1.5 lb. lobsters, so keep that in mind when planning a large event!
- Bread pudding can be stored up to one week in the refrigerator or frozen
- Microwave: Heat in microwave for 2 minutes
- Oven: Cover with foil in oven proof dish and heat at 350 until warm and soft.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.