McLoons’ classic lobster roll kits, plus their homemade clam chowder!
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. And now you can enjoy McLoons’ most popular item at home! This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
Homemade in small batches, using all fresh ingredients. Clam Chowder is the top-selling soup at the shack. It sells out within a few hours!
This package includes:
- This package includes Mcloons’ Lobster Roll Kit + Clam Chowder. Choose the right size for your party!
- Each lobster roll kit has everything you need to make your lobster rolls, including separate containers of lobster meat, top rolls, Mayonnaise, Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
- Clam Chowder – Each quart serves 4 people
- Each quart of Clam Chowder comes with 4 packs of oyster crackers
- This is perfect for a party!
Choose Your Kit Size
- 4 lobster roll kit + 1 qt. Clam Chowder – 16 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 4 New England style split top rolls + 1 qt. Clam Chowder
- 8 lobster roll kit + 2 qts. Clam Chowder – 32 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 8 New England style split top rolls + 2 qts. Clam Chowder
Fresh Sea clams, clam juice, heavy cream, bacon, potatoes, onions, celery, clam base, gluten free flour, potato starch, black pepper, parsley, salt, cayenne."
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Soup is shipped frozen and my arrive partially thawed. Continue thawing under refrigeration and prepare immediately. Heat in pan on stove to 165 F and enjoy. Top with oyster crackers.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.