Now you can enjoy McLoons’ locally sourced Weskeag River oysters! Grown minutes from the shack, they boast an incredible briny flavor with a sweet finish.
McLoons is a family-owned lobster shack located on a working lobster wharf in South Thomaston on Maine’s off-the-beaten-path Spruce Head Island. McLoons was named the best lobster roll in all of Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters, and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). It’s as authentic Maine as it gets!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes up to 5 dozen fresh Weskeag oysters.
- Choose to add more!
- Minimum purchase of 2 dozen oysters
Add-on Options include:
- Oyster Shucking Knife
- Homemade Cocktails Sauce (each 8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Mcloons’ oysters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Oysters should be consumed as soon as possible, but can be kept in the refrigerator covered with a damp towel for up to 3 days.
- Any opened oysters should not be consumed
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.