McClure’s Bakery ships its famous Jewish Apple Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Famed for their Lancaster County Shoofly and Whoopie Pies, McClure’s family has over 30 years of true-tested recipes—this Jewish Apple Cake is no exception: a moist buttery flavored cake with a thick layer of cinnamon swirl running through the middle, then topped off with sweet apple slices, and another sprinkling of cinnamon. Whether you serve this Jewish Apple Pie as is or warmed up, this apple cake is sure to please all cake and cinnamon lovers.
Nestled in the heart of Amish Country in Gap, Pennsylvania, McClure’s Bakery has been turning out flawless renditions of Amish classics like Shoofly Pie and other goodies since 1974. This Amish bakery produces what many believe is the country’s best Shoofly Pie, based on an old family recipe. Their whoopie pies are amazing too.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Jewish Apple Cake
- Each cake measures 8"
Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Food Starch, Soybean Oil, Apples, Cinnamon, Margarine(Hydrogenated Soy, Palm, Cottonseed Oils), Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monoclacium Phosphate) Dairy Whey (Milk), Soy Flour, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Monoglycerides) Natural & Artificial Flavors.
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Nuts And Eggs Are Used In this Facility
Instructions / Storage
- Cake arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature.
- Cake lasts up to 10 days at room temperature.
- McClure’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.