Famed for their Lancaster County Shoofly and Whoopie pies, McClure’s family has over 30 years of true-tested recipes—this Jewish Apple Cake is no exception. A moist buttery flavored cake with a thick layer of their cinnamon swirl running through the middle of the cake, then topped off with sweet apple slices and another sprinkling of cinnamon. Whether you serve as is or warmed up, this Jewish Apple Cake is sure to please all cake and cinnamon lovers.
Each cake is 8" round and serves 8-10 people
Ingredients: Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Food Starch, Soybean Oil, Apples, Cinnamon, Margarine(Hydrogenated Soy,Palm,Cottonseed Oils), Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monoclacium Phosphate) Dairy Whey (Milk), Soy Flour, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Monoglycerides) Natural & Artificial Flavors.
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Nuts And Eggs Are Used In this Facility
Instructions / Storage
- Cake is baked fresh and arrives ready to serve
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature for up to 10 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McClure’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.