Becky Brookie Seasonal Giant Cookie - 4 Pack
SEASONAL: Only Available Until October 1st,, 2019
These ENORMOUS fat chewy cookie will hit the spot. Each cookie is hand-rolled, and comes individually wrapped in sealed bag for ultimate freshness. This melt in-ur-mouth Kinder Chocolate German cream bar stuffed in a giant mammoth choc chip cookie topped w hint of butterscotch is out of this world good.
Founded by Mitzi Toro, The Maui Cookie Lady combines the massive, thick, ooey gooey cookies of your instagram dreams with the very best island flavors. This little island bakery has gained loyal customers far and wide, from Japan to Dubai, due to Mitzi’s creative, Maui flavor combinations and use of wholesome, quality ingredients. Mitzi has been on the Cover of Maui Time Magazine, and named one of “Hawaii’s Most Successful Female Entrepreneurs.” And you know this is seriously delicious when “The Rock” Dwayne Johnson calls you his favorite cookies in the world on instagram!
This package includes 4 Becky Brookie Seasonal Giant Cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 4" round, 2" thick and serves 2-4 people
- Cookies are sealed individually and arrive in beautiful tissue packaging with gold foil seal
Unbleached/Unbromated Flour, Raw Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Sourdough Pretzels, Strawberry Chocolate, White Chocolate, Cake Batter, Fruity Pebbles Cereal, Hawaiian Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Marshmallow, Vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive individually sealed, ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, serve or place cookies in the freezer
- Cookies can be stored in the freezer for 2-3 months in original packaging (Do not refrigerate)
- To serve from frozen, allow cookies to thaw. Remove packaging, wrap in a dry paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Maui Cookie Lady ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.