Walnut Banana Bread - 6 Pack
Maui Banana Bread Co. was born in 2013, when Kiendra Fleck decided to turn her late mother’s famous banana bread recipe into a business. She decided to bake personal sized mini-loaves, which she thought would stay moist better than individual slices. She soon became a legend at the Kahului Swap Meet her banana bread has grown into a local staple.
This walnut banana bread was Kiendra’s mom’s favorite. The toasty, crunchy nuts are an ideal match for the moist and sweet bread. Perfection!
This package includes 6 Walnut Banana Bread Mini Loaves
- Each Loaf serves 2 people
- Loaves measure 3″ × 5″ and weigh 8 oz.
- Arrive individually wrapped
Organic apple bananas, flour, butter, sugar, walnuts, eggs, real vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, baking soda, Hawaiian pink salt. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Bread ships frozen and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, thaw at room temperature or warm for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Banana Bread can be kept in its own packaging and can be kept for 7 days at room temperature, 10 days in a fridge, or 6 months in a freezer.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Maui Banana Bread Co ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.