Maple Pecan Banana Bread - 6 Pack
This maple pecan banana bread is like a decadent brunch, all mixed together into one delicious loaf. The toasty, crunchy nuts are an ideal match for the moist and sweet bread. Perfection!
Founded by Kiendra Fleck in Lahaina, Hawaii, in 2013, Maui Banana Bread Co. has become a legendary bakery. Using her late mother’s banana bread recipe, Fleck decided to bake personal sized mini-loaves, which she thought would stay moist better than individual slices. She soon was selling out of her banana bread at the Kahului Swap Meet. Today, her famous banana bread, made with local ingredients, such as Maui Apple bananas, roasted macadamia nuts, coconut, and Hawaiian pink salt, has grown into a local staple that is a delicious slice of Maui tradition.
This package includes 6 Maple Pecan Banana Bread Mini Loaves
- Each Loaf serves 2 people
- Loaves measure 3″ × 5″ and weigh 8 oz.
- Arrive individually wrapped
Organic apple bananas, flour, butter, sugar, pecans, eggs, real vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, baking soda, Hawaiian pink salt. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Bread ships frozen and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, thaw at room temperature or warm for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Banana Bread can be kept in its own packaging and can be kept for 7 days at room temperature, 10 days in a fridge, or 6 months in a freezer.
- Maui Banana Bread Co ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.