Famous Bob Armstrong Dip
Since 1952, Matt’s El Rancho has gained legendary status as “The King of Mexican Food.” Today the South Lamar restaurant seats more than 500, yet El Rancho still makes everything from scratch.
The moment you lay eyes on Matt’s famous, cheesy Bob Armstrong Dip, you will understand how truly irresistible it is. There’s no wonder why Texans and tourists alike travel far to dip into this pot of melty gold. Believe us, you’ll be glad that this pack comes with two!
This package serves 6-8 and includes:
- 1 Chile con Queso (16 oz.)
- Seasoned Beef (4 oz.)
- Guacamole (4 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- All items are shipped with ice packs. Ice packs may thaw in transit.
- Microwave Seasoned Beef at 15 second increments until hot. Set Taco Meat aside.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, add 1 Tablespoon of milk or water and then scoop the Chile con Queso into the saucepan, breaking it into chunks.
- Increase the heat to medium. Do not leave the dip unattended, stirring continuously until all the cheese has melted and is hot.
- Pour the Chile con Queso into serving bowl and place Seasoned Beef and Guacamole on top.
- Serve immediately!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Matt’s El Rancho ships Tuesdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.