This Dry-Aged USDA Prime Steak Sampler features 6 of Master Purveyor’s finest Dry-Aged Cuts. Two Boneless Ribeyes, Two New York Strip Steaks, and Two Porterhouse Steaks.
The ribeye has more marbling running through it than any other cut, giving the rib steak a remarkably buttery flavor. This steak is known to have a light beefy taste and a tender texture, making it one of the most preferred and flavorful steaks available.
The NY strip runs from the end of the rib to the beginning of the hip, which makes for a leaner cut than the rib steak but is still well-marbled. This keeps it tender with a robust beef flavor.
The porterhouse is the ultimate steak for two, it is the #1 steak cut at all the best steakhouses. Diners can enjoy the creamy, buttery and mouthwatering taste of the strip steak and, at the same time, experience the incredible fork tenderness of the Filet Mignon steak. Known best for its T-shaped bone that separates the two cuts.
This package includes:
- 2 Porterhouse Steaks (each 32 oz. and 2" thick)
- 2 Boneless Ribeyes (each 14 oz.)
- 2 NY Strip Steaks (each 14 oz. and 1" thick)
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.