This is a collection of Massa’s best-selling Sicilian bakery-style pizzas: Italian Sausage, Four Cheese, and Roasted Veggie!
The Lollino family has supplied food to Chicagoland’s top restaurants since 1968, and in 1990 husband and wife Angelo and Giovanna Lollino opened their Elmwood Park cafe, Massa Cafe Italiano. Their legendary Sicilian bakery-style pizza is homemade fresh daily using a proprietary dough recipe, fresh produce, and high-end meats and cheeses. It’s thick and fluffy, with a crispy bottom and just the right amount of well-balanced toppings.
This package serves 6-10 people and includes 3 pizzas.
- Pizzas are 23.1 oz. (9″ × 12″ rectangles) and can be cut into 6 large pieces.
- Italian Sausage – Our Italian Sausage Pizza starts with a hand-formed thick, but light and exceptionally crispy crust hand-topped with homemade sauce, shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese, and finished with large pieces of savory Italian sausage.
- Four Cheese – Our Four Cheese Pizza starts with a hand-formed thick, but light and exceptionally crispy crust hand-topped with homemade sauce, fresh mozzarella, shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese, and finished with a sprinkle of Romano cheese.
- Roasted Veggie – Our Roasted Veggie Pizza starts with a hand-formed thick, but light and exceptionally crispy crust hand-topped with homemade sauce and shredded provolone, and mozzarella cheese and finished with a large slices of mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and roasted red peppers.
Ingredients: Crust (Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, Natural Starter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Yeast), Sauce (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt, Basil, Black Pepper), 50/50 Blend Mozzarella and Provolone Cheese(Pastuerized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Cherry Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil, Sea Salt), Mushrooms Roasted (Mushrooms, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt), Artichokes (Artichoke Hearts, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Red Peppers (Roasted Red Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Romano Cheese(Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice and ice packs, may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- The product is fully cooked, but requires heating before eating.
- Upon arrival, remove pizzas from packaging and place in the freezer
- Pizzas will last for 48 hours in the fridge, or up to 6 months frozen
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Remove pizza from the freezer and remove all packaging.
- Let pizza thaw for 5-10 minutes.
- Place pizza on center rack in the oven
- Bake pizza for 16-20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted
- Massa Pizza ships Monday through Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.