Massa Pizza Company
- This package ships with dry ice and ice packs, may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- The product is fully cooked, but requires heating before eating.
- Upon arrival, remove pizzas from packaging and place in the freezer
- Pizzas will last for 48 hours in the fridge, or up to 6 months frozen
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- STEP 2: Remove pizza from the freezer and remove all packaging.
- STEP 3: Let pizza thaw for 5-10 minutes.
- STEP 4: Place pizza on center rack in the oven
- STEP 5: Bake pizza for 16-20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted
- STEP 6: Enjoy!