Since they hardly ever get real snow in Texas, Mary’s decided to call this treat a Texas Snowball – yes, they know it’s not white. They took the filling out of their Praline Pecan Pie, rolled it into bite-size balls and coated them in dark chocolate.
Choose up to 36 Texas Snowballs
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin — an emulsifier, and Vanilla), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Solids, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin — an emulsifier, and Vanilla ) Pecans, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Butter (Cream, Salt ) Cream.
Instructions / Storage
- Texas Snowballs arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept frozen for up to 9 Months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.