Texas Pecans, light corn syrup, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla are blended together to create this delicacy.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Texas Pecan Pie
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Pastry Flour, Light Corn Syrup (High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Vegetable Shortening, Pecans, Eggs, Water, White Granulated Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Dairy Powdered Milk, Vanilla (
Water, Alcohol (26%), Natural Flavorings (Including Extractives Of Cocoa And Extractives Of Tea), Vanillin And Other Artificial Flavorings, Corn Syrup, And Caramel Color.), Salt, Corn Starch, Baking Soda
Instructions / Storage
- The Texas Pecan Pie arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.