Texas Hot Lava Chocolate Covered Pie
Try our newest, award-winning Chocolate-Covered Texas Hot Lava Pie with a hot & spicy kick of Habanero – deeelicious! We start with four (count ’em) heaping cups of fresh Texas pecan pieces, fold them into our exclusive praline filling (made from honey and fresh-cooked caramel), then gently pour the mixture into a delicate, hand baked buttery pie crust. It is toped with a layer of rich, dark Puddin Hill chocolate.
This package serves 8 people and includes an 8" Texas Hot Lava Chocolate Covered Pie
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithine (emulsifier), Pure Vanilla) Pecans, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Butter (Cream, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils with Mono and Diglycerides added, Fresh Whole Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium), Potassium Sorbate, Benzoate of Soda and Sodium Propionate added as preservatives. Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavoring (contains FD&C Yellow #5) & Habanero Peppers, Artificial Color FD&C Red #40
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- The Texas Hot Lava Chocolate Covered Pie arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.