Rich dark and creamy white chocolate tinged with oil of peppermint & covered with candy cane pieces.
This package includes 12 oz. of Peppermint Bark
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Peppermint Bark arrives ready to enjoy
- Store in a cool place or freeze wrapped tightly – do not refrigerate.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Texas
Mary of Puddin Hill REVIEWS
It was both fresh and delicious.
Cynthia D. - Erie, PA
Quick delivery by goldbelly and the little puds were great as usual. Will continue to order for self and friends!
Kathy H. - Conroe, TX
I’ve been ordering from Mary of Puddin Hill for years. It’s a family tradition for Christmas
Mona C. - Waynesville, NC
This fruitcake is like no other fruitcakes. It is in a class by itself. It costs more than the others but it is worth it!
Sheri K. - Weatherford, OK
The food was exactly what I ordered and my dad loved it. Actually this is the only fruitcake that EVERYONE loved (even people who don't like fruitcake). May have to order another one.
Ellis C. - Senoia, GA
The fruitcake was the perfect balance of cake fruit and nuts.
Bill L. - Summerville, SC
It was perfect! The most delicious pecan cups I have ever tasted and the pecan balls with the cherries on top were outrageously delicious also!! They were so fresh and you knew you eating something very special. I will be ordering these again definitely to send them as gifts and keeping a few for myself! I can’t wait to see what else this baker makes! She has forever customer with me!!
Sharon K. - Berlin, MD