Original Texas Pecan Fruit Cake - 2 lbs
Same delicious recipe, even more impressive to serve or give Hospitality is a way of life down here in Texas. And a big welcome includes serving fine food … like our famous Original Round Texas Pecan Cake. What makes our cakes so deliciously welcoming? We still hand-make this same recipe today. Our cakes are an eagerly-awaited holiday tradition for families across the country. They say you just can’t beat the flavor of our Pecan Cake: without all the “extra” ingredients like spices, raisins, candied peels and citron that many folks don’t like, and plenty of the things they love (nearly 1/3 of each cake is pecans). Easy to slice and serve, with a handy storage bag and serving suggestions.
This package serves 20 people and includes an Original Round Texas Pecan Cake
Ingredients: Pecans, Dates (processed with sugar) Cherries (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate(preservative), FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Pineapple (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate added as preservative, FD&C Yellow # 5 FD&C Blue # 1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Sugar enriched wheat flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1] Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and baking powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum, Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium).
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- The Original Round Texas Pecan Cake arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.