A luscious taste duo. We’ve combined two of our all-time best selling confections into one package. Each gorgeous gift box includes an assortment of our scrumptious Pecan Little Puds and heavenly Puddin Hill Thingamajigs (in milk and white chocolate).
This package includes:
- 6 Pecan Little Puds
- 12 Thingamajigs (in milk and white chocolate)
- Arrived in a lovely chocolate box
Pecan little Puds – Pecans, Dates (processed with sugar) Cherries (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate( preservative), FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue #1 ,oleoresin turmeric, FD&C Red # 40, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Pineapple (processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate added as preservative, FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1, Oleoresin turmeric, sulfur dioxide (preservative), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1] Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and baking powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sodium Aluminum, Sulfate, Acid Phosphate of Calcium).
Milk & White Thingamajigs- Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Solids, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin—an emulsifier, and Vanilla), White Coating(Sugar, Whole and Nonfat milk Solids, Cocoa butter, Soy Lecithin— an emulsifier, and vanilla), Pecans, Cream, Evaporated Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Salt and Vanilla.
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Little Puds ’n Thingamajigs arrive ready to enjoy
- Store in a cool place or freeze wrapped tightly – do not refrigerate.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.