Are you ready for Texas-style peanut brittle? This Jalapeno Peanut Brittle (the green stuff) is a little warm, but its made to please even a tenderfoot. If you’re feeling bold, however, try the Habanero (red stuff) – it’s 6 to 10 times hotter! They’re all hand poured, with honey added.
This package includes:
- 1 lb. Jalapenño Peanut Brittle
- 1 lb. Habanero Peanut Brittle
- Arrives in a Gift Box
Ingredients: Sugar, Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream & Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, Jalapeno Peppers, Artificial Colors (FD&C Yellow #5, Blue # 1, Yellow #6) Dried Habanero Peppers, Artificial Colors (FD&C Red #40 Lake),Salt.
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Habanero & Jalapeño Peanut Brittle Tin arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.