The apricot is said to have been around since ancient times but never has it tasted quite as good as it does as the shining star of our apricot fruit cake, one of Puddin Hill’s signature baked items. Apricots are also said to produce medicinal and aphrodisiac qualities, and while we can’t personally vouch for either of those facts, we can say that our delicious Apricot Pecan Cake recipe will surely make you feel good inside.
This package serves 14 people and includes an Apricot Pecan Cake (1.5 lbs.)
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Apricot Pecan: Pecans, Apricots, Dates (processed with sugar) Pineapple(processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup,water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium, sorbate, sodium benzoate (preservative), oleoresin turmeric, sulfur dioxide(preservative), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and Baking Powder (cornstarch, bicarbonate of soda, sodium aluminum. sulfate, acid phosphate of calcium).
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- The Apricot Pecan Cake arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temperature up to 3 months or in a freezer for 9 months
- Chill before slicing
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.