Everyone loves these bite-size versions of Mary’s best-selling cakes. And these Apricot Little Puds blend moist apricots, Hawaiian pineapple, luscious dates and pecans in a special light batter. Ideal for gifts, guests and snacking (stock up they freeze beautifully!). Gift boxed.
This package includes your choice between 18 or 36 Apricot Little Puds
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk & wheat.
Ingredients: Pecans, Apricots, Dates (processed with sugar) Pineapple(processed with corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, potassium, sorbate, sodium benzoate (preservative), oleoresin turmeric, sulfur dioxide(preservative), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Eggs and Baking Powder (cornstarch, bicarbonate of soda, sodium aluminum. sulfate, acid phosphate of calcium).
Instructions / Storage
- Apricot Little Puds arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept frozen for up to 9 Months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mary’s of Puddin Hill ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.