The Maruca family have been dishing out their famous tomato pies along the Jersey Shore boardwalk since 1950. Over the decades, they’ve become as essential to the local culture as Skee-Ball, Springsteen, and the liberal use of hair gel. They’ve even won the heart of New Jersey legend Jon Bon Jovi, who has been a regular customer since filming a music video there in 1985.
Maruca’s make Trenton-style tomato pies, with their unique blend of cheeses melted directly onto a thin and crispy crust, and local Jersey tomato sauce ladled into a signature swirl on top. It’s a recipe so delicious, it’s kept customers coming back for over 70 years.
This pack serves 6 to 8 people and includes a Pre-Sliced 24" Cheese Pizza
- Pizza arrives pre-sliced into 8 Jumbo Slices
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Defrost Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pizza for approximately 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizza ships Monday through Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.