Marta ships its famous pizza and meatballs nationwide on Goldbelly! Marta’s wood-fired Chicken Meatballs are just as famous as their pizza — you won’t be able to get enough of their succulent smokey flavor. The Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack includes 12 wood-fired chicken meatballs and two of Marta’s signature crackly pizza crusts with tomato and mozzarella cheese. Ready to assembly right in your kitchen!
Opened by Danny Meyer in New York in 2014, Marta specializes in traditional Roman pizza and is inspired by rustic Roman pizzerias, local haunts that churn out thin, crackly-crusted pizzas into the late hours of the evening. Marta reimagines thin-crust pizzas both classic and new, which celebrate the Italian tradition of cooking seasonal specials “alla brace”—over open embers.
The Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 Pizza crusts with tomato and mozzarella cheese, 11" each
- 12 Wood-fired Chicken Meatballs, (2 oz. each)
- Black Olives, Rosemary, and Roasted Garlic
- San Benito Tomato Sauce
- Bread, Ricotta, Basil, and Olive Oil not included
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Meatballs – Chicken, Garlic, Scallions, Pecorino Cheese, Sourdough Bread, Eggs, Black Pepper, Salt
Sauce – Tomatoes, Gaeta Olives, Garlic, Basil, Rosemary
Allergies: Gluten, Diary, Allium
Instructions / Storage
- The Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- Store meatballs the freezer for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
To Serve Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board.
- When pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy.
To Serve Meatballs
- Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator before cooking
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat meatballs, olives, and roasted garlic in the tomato sauce until warmed through
- Serve in a bowl
- We recommend serving with grilled bread and a few hearty dollops of ricotta cheese.
- Marta ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.