Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack
Marta’s traditional Roman pizza is inspired by the tradition of rustic Roman pizzerias, local haunts that churn out thin, crackly-crusted pizzas into the late hours of the evening. These pies are spectacularly thin, crisp, and celebrate the Italian tradition of cooking seasonal specials “alla brace”—over open embers. And don’t worry about how thin they are, they’re sturdy enough to support a healthy helping of toppings. Each bite is pure crunch and pure bliss, all the way. And it’s just not their pizza’s that get the firey treatment! The wood-fired Chicken Meatballs are just as famous – you won’t be able to get enough of their succulent smokey flavor.
The Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack includes 16 wood-fired chicken meatballs and two of Marta’s signature crackly pizza crusts with tomato and House-made Stracciatella cheese- like mozzarella but more luxurious. Ready to assembly right in your kitchen!
The Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 Pizza crusts with tomato, 11" each
- 2 bags of Stracciatella Cheese
- 16 Wood-fired Chicken Meatballs, (2 oz. each)
- Black Olives, Rosemary, and Roasted Garlic
- San Benito Tomato Sauce
- Bread, Ricotta, Basil, and Olive Oil not included
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Allergies: Gluten, Diary, Allium
Instructions / Storage
- The Wood-Fired Meatballs and Pizza Combo Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- Store Stracciatella cheese in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Store meatballs the freezer for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
To Serve Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Pull your Stracciatella cheese out of the refrigerator to temper.
- Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board and top with 1 cup of stracciatella cheese.
- Place back in the oven for another minute just to take the chill off.
- When pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy.
To Serve Meatballs
- Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator before cooking
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat meatballs, olives, and roasted garlic in the tomato sauce until warmed through
- Serve in a bowl
- We recommend serving with grilled bread and a few hearty dollops of ricotta cheese.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Marta ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.