The Sopressata Pizza – 4 Pack includes four of Marta’s signature crackly pizza crusts with tomato, mozzarella cheese, and soppressata (aka pepperoni). Pro Tip: Add some cracked black pepper to spice it up just a bit more.
This package serves 4-8 people and includes 4 Sopressata Pizzas (11" each)
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Allergens: Gluten, Dairy
Ingredients: Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Tomato, Mozzarella Cheese, Sopressata – Pork
Instructions / Storage
- The Sopressata Pizza – 4 Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board.
- When pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy.
- Marta ships Wednesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.