Passport to Rome Gift Box: Meatballs, Pizza, and More!
Get a taste of Rome with signature items from 3 Danny Meyer’s Italian restaurants – Marta, Vini e Fritti and Caffe Marchio with the Passport to Rome Gift Box: Meatballs, Pizza, and More!
From Marta, get two signature crackly-crusted pizza crust with tomato and House-made Stracciatella cheese- like mozzarella but more luxurious. Additionally, 16 wood-fired Chicken Meatballs, Black olives, Rosemary and Roasted Garlic in San Benito Tomato sauce.
From Caffe Marchio receive a bag of signature Roman-style blend coffee and 6 large toasted almond biscotti.
And finally, from wine bar, Vini e Fritti, enjoy an apertivi special with 1 lb. of Rosemary Amaro mixed nuts.
The Passport to Rome Gift Box serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 Pizza crusts with tomato, 11" each
- 2 bags of Stracciatella Cheese
- 16 Wood-fired Chicken Meatballs, (2 oz. each)
- Black Olives, Rosemary, and Roasted Garlic
- San Benito Tomato Sauce
- 12 oz. Roman-style blend coffee
- 6 Large Toasted Almond Biscotti
- 1 lb. Rosemary Amaro mixed nuts
- Bread, Ricotta, Basil, and Olive Oil not included
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Contains: Gluten, Dairy, Allium, Egg, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- The Passport to Rome Gift Box ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- Store Stracciatella cheese in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Store meatballs the freezer for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
To Serve Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Pull your Stracciatella cheese out of the refrigerator to temper.
- Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board and top with 1 cup of stracciatella cheese.
- Place back in the oven for another minute just to take the chill off.
- When pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy.
To Serve Meatballs
- Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator before cooking
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat meatballs, olives, and roasted garlic in the tomato sauce until warmed through
- Serve in a bowl
- We recommend serving with grilled bread and a few hearty dollops of ricotta cheese.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Marta ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.