Marta ships its famous meatballs nationwide on Goldbelly! Marta’s wood-fired Chicken Meatballs are just as famous as their pizza — you won’t be able to get enough of their succulent smokey flavor.These succulent wood-fired chicken meatballs are studded with Gaeta olives and pecorino cheese and served in a bright rosemary and garlic tomato sauce.
Opened by Danny Meyer in New York in 2014, Marta specializes in traditional Roman pizza and is inspired by rustic Roman pizzerias, local haunts that churn out thin, crackly-crusted pizzas into the late hours of the evening. Marta reimagines thin-crust pizzas both classic and new, which celebrate the Italian tradition of cooking seasonal specials “alla brace”—over open embers.
The Wood-Fired Chicken Meatballs – 24 Pack serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 24 Wood-fired Chicken Meatballs, (2 oz. each)
- Black Olives, Rosemary, and Roasted Garlic
- San Benito Tomato Sauce
- Bread and Ricotta not included
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Allergens: Gluten, Dairy, Allium
Instructions / Storage
- The Wood-Fired Chicken Meatballs – 24 Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator before cooking
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat meatballs, olives, and roasted garlic in the tomato sauce until warmed through
- Serve in a bowl
- We recommend serving with grilled bread and a few hearty dollops of ricotta cheese.
- Marta ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.