Margherita Pizza - 2 Pack
Marta’s traditional Roman Stracciatella Pizza is inspired by the tradition of rustic Roman pizzerias, local haunts that churn out thin, crackly-crusted pizzas into the late hours of the evening. These pies are spectacularly thin, crisp, and celebrate the Italian tradition of cooking seasonal specials “alla brace”—over open embers. And don’t worry about how thin they are, they’re sturdy enough to support a healthy helping of toppings. Each bite is pure crunch and pure bliss, all the way.
The Macellaio Pizza – 2 Pack includes two of Marta’s signature crackly pizza crusts with tomato and mozzarella cheese. Pro Tip: Add some fresh basil to complete the classic.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 Margherita Pizzas (11" each)
- Basil and Olive Oil are not included
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Allergens: Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- The Stracciatella Pizza – 2 Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- Store Stracciatella cheese in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Pull your Stracciatella cheese out of the refrigerator to temper.
- Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board and top with 1 cup of stracciatella cheese.
- Place back in the oven for another minute just to take the chill off.
- When pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Marta ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.