Make Your Own Pizza Kit - Sopressata
Make your own Marta Pizzas at home! Get your hands dirty and have some fun. This kit makes 4 Sopressata Pizzas. Includes 6 Pizza Dough Portions, Frozen (because rolling dough is hard and it’s also fun to play with), 4 portions Tomato Sauce, 4 portions Mozzarella Cheese, 4 portions Sopressata, Dusting Flour, Finishing Salt, and Pizza at Home Guide.
This package serves 4-8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Sopressata Pizzas (11" each):
- 6 Pizza Dough Portions
- 4 portions Tomato Sauce
- 4 portions Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 portions Sopressata
- Dusting Flour
- Finishing Salt
- A Pizza at Home Guide
Allergens: Gluten, Dairy
Ingredients: Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Tomato, Mozzarella Cheese, Sopressata – Pork
Instructions / Storage
- The Sopressata Pizza Kit – ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Dough & Sauce – store in freezer unitl ready to use.
- Mozarella Cheese & Sopressata – store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Note – Freeze the mozzarella if not used within 4 days of receiving the order.
- Pull all items out of the freezer and allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pull pizza dough out of refrigerator (leave it in the bag) and let rest at room temperature for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 550 F, or as high as it goes. (We recommend a pizza stone, but is not necessary.)
- Roll out your dough, generously with dusting flour to a 12” circle
- Brush off any excess flour
- Put dough on cardboard circle or cookie sheet. (If on card-board make sure dough moves freely and does not stick)
- Dress with tomato sauce and toppings
- Transfer dough from cardboard to pizza stone or put cookie sheet in oven—on the bottom rack * You want all that bottom heat for a crispy crust
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, depending on your oven
- Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board
- When pizza is ready to sprinkle with finishing salt
- Add any other finishing you may like (we love olio verde, fresh basil & chili flakes)
- Slice and dig in!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Marta ships Wednesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.