There’s nothing like a warm chocolate chip cookie to make you feel cozy and taken care of. Sometimes you need that, but don’t have the time or energy to make cookie dough. No worries, Marta did that for you! Just heat up your oven and bake the pre-scooped dough from frozen (helps keep them nice and ooey-gooey in the middle).
In about 20 minutes you’ll have hot and fresh cookies to enjoy and share with your friends and family. Pro-Tip: If you love a salty-sweet combination, lightly sprinkle the cookies with some coarse salt before baking.
This package serves 12 people and includes enough Frozen Cookie Dough to make 12 Cookies (each 3.3 oz.)
Allergens: Gluten, Dairy, Eggs
Ingredients: Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Vanilla, Egg, Salt, Baking Soda, Flour, 58% Dark Chocolate
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies dough ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store cookie dough in the freezer until you’d like to bake
- Pre-heat oven to 350* F
- Place frozen cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Leave generous space around dough, as the spead during baking
- Pro-Tip: If you love a salty-sweet combination, lightly sprinkle the cookies with some coarse salt before baking
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until edges are golden brown
- Rotate halfway through baking to ensure even cooking
- Allow to cool slightly before enjoying
- If you want a real treat, add a scoop of your favorite ice cream on top of the warm cookie for a homemade cookie sundae!
- Marta ships Wednesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.