- Pizza ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 425 F.
- STEP 2: Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- STEP 3: Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- STEP 4: Slide dough on to a large cutting board.
- STEP 5: When pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy.
- Meatballs ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meatballs the freezer for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- STEP 1: Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator before cooking
- STEP 2: In a saucepan over medium heat, heat meatballs, olives, and roasted garlic in the tomato sauce until warmed through
- STEP 3: Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
- STEP 4: We recommend serving with grilled bread and a few hearty dollops of ricotta cheese.