- Pizza ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store pizza in the freezer until you’d like to use it
- Store Stracciatella cheese in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Pull your Stracciatella cheese out of the refrigerator to temper.
- Place your pizza base directly on your oven rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on your oven. Pizza should be hot and crispy when done but not burnt.
- Slide dough on to a large cutting board and top with 1 cup of stracciatella cheese.
- Place back in the oven for another minute just to take the chill off.
- When the pizza is ready, slice (we recommend adding fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil) and enjoy!
- Meatballs ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meatballs the freezer for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator before cooking
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat meatballs, olives, and roasted garlic in the tomato sauce until warmed through
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
- We recommend serving with grilled bread and a few hearty dollops of ricotta cheese.