Marcus’ famous fried treatment now gets the wing treatment! He starts off brining wings overnight in a mixture of soy and spices. Next, they’re dredged and fried until crispy and juicy. The next step is up to you! Chose your level of spice (Hot Mama, Spicy Chica or Brown Sugar Babe) and toss those wings in a delectable sauce. Served with sweet bread & butter pickles, tangy cabbage and some white bread to soak up every last bit of sauce – this is the ultimate classic fried chicken feast.
Chef Marcus Samuelsson is one of America’s most renowned and talented chefs. He was the youngest chef to earn three stars from the New York Times, helped spark a Harlem culinary renaissance with Red Rooster, and won six James Beard Awards. Samuelsson was the winner of “Top Chef Masters” and “Chopped All Stars,” and is the host of “No Passport Required” on PBS. Opened in 2015, Streetbird is his celebration of art, hip hop, and, of course, the bird. Streetbird was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: Take Out Edition.”
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 12 Hot Chicken Wings
- 4 Slices of White Bread
- Pikliz (8 oz.)
- Bread and Butter Pickles (4 oz.)
- Hot Sauce (4 oz.), your choice
Hot Sauce Options Include
- Hot Mama
- Spicy Chica
- Brown Sugar Babe
Chicken – (Chicken, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Thyme, Scotch Bonnet, Garlic, Ginger, Bay Leaf, Flour, Cornmeal, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Onion, Powder)
Bread & Butter Pickles – (Apple Sider Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery, Bay Leaf, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Dill, Chili, Cucumber, Onion, Jalapeño)
Pikliz – (Red Cabbage, Vinegar, Scotch Bonnet, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Salt, Clove)
Spice Sauce – (Hot Mama – Cayenne, Berber, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper)
Spicy Chica – (Ancho Pepper, Chipotle, Cayenne, Berbere, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper)
Brown Sugar Babe (Berbere, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper)
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place Chicken on a sheet tray and bake at 350F for 10 minutes until heated.
- Brush bread with spiced oil and bake for last two minutes of Chicken baking time.
- Vent spiced oil and heat for 1 minute in microwave.
- Toss the Chicken in the oil and place over the bread.
- Garnish with Pikliz and Pickles.
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Streetbird ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.