Spice up your Valentine’s Day with this 2 pack Spicy Chocolate Cake with Masala Chai ice cream. Decadent, rich, and spiced – these cakes are perfect to celebrate the holiday with a loved one, or to treat yourself!
Started in 2015 by Pooja Bavishi, Malai Ice Cream uses ice cream as a delicious blank slate to showcase the familiar flavors of her childhood – warm spices and aromatic flavors like ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and saffron. Malai means “cream of the crop,” and is a fitting name for Pooja’s ice cream creations, which draw inspiration from globally-sourced ingredients to create unexpected twists on classic ice cream flavors. Pooja crafts her small-batch artisanal ice cream by hand, creating totally unique and satisfying flavors.
Each pack includes 2 Spicy Chocolate Cakes with Masala Chai Ice Cream
- Each cake is 4" and serves 2-4 people
- Cake – flour, sugar, non-fat milk, cocoa powder, grapeseed oil, flaxseed, whole milk, inverted sugar syrup, chilies, baking powder, salt, candied rose petals (rose petals, sugar, gum arabic, food coloring)
- Ice Cream – whole milk, cream, cane sugar, non-fat milk, cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, salt, carob bean gum, xanthan gum, cheese culture), inverted sugar syrup, black tea, tapioca starch, spices, salt
Contains: Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream cakes should be stored in the freezer. They are best if eaten within 3 months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Malai ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.