Masala Chai - 6 pints
Malai Ice creams blend sweet cream with global spices and aromas for unique ice cream flavors that taste familiar and exotic at the same time. Pooja Bavishi, the founder of Malai. gets inspiration for flavors from the aromatic cooking she encountered growing up.
Pooja uses ice cream as the perfect blank slate to showcase the familiar flavors of her childhood – warm spices like ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and saffron. Now, Pooja crafts all the ice cream by hand for these totally unique and satisfying flavors.
Masala Chai is a little sweet, and a little spicy. You’ll taste hints of ginger, cinnamon, and black pepper in this flavor inspired by the popular tea.
- Each pack includes 6 pints of Masala Chai
- Masala Chai – milk (whole and non fat), heavy cream, sugar, golden syrup (inverted sugar syrup), cream cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum), ginger, less than 2% of black tea, tapioca flour, spice, salt
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store up to 6 months.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Malai ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.